Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Lovely Day - By Meboreen M. Thongni

Early morning, I smiled and say,
Thank you Lord for this beautiful day;
With a new beginning, I left behind,
All my worries and frightened mind.

Along the day, I smiled and say,
What an experience I gained from yesterday;
What pain I met, for failures I wept,
It seems to me like I am dead.

No dark cloud remains forever,
Time changes and so does weather;
I smiled and thank, for yesterday
I learned to overcome a darkened way.

I started to understand the beauty of life;
Is full of joy; I tried to strive,
I started to laugh, to dance and sing,
It made me happy, and pleasures it brings.

I end up the day and continued to say,
Thank you Lord for the wonderful day,
The day showed me a different way;
And so I called it “ A Lovely Day”.

No comments:

Post a Comment