Tuesday, October 5, 2010

“TOMORROW” - Pynhunshisha B. Lynser



I thought of doing my homework,
But then I know tomorrow will come.
So off I went and enjoy myself,
Thinking that my work will surely be done.

I thought of finishing some household chores,
But then I remembered tomorrow will come.
So why not take a rest today,
Cause by tomorrow the chores will be done.

I planned of visiting my friend,
But somehow it came to my mind that
Tomorrow is still there,
So pending will surely be fair.

I remembered an important work that I have to do,
So off I went thinking about tomorrow too.
I said, “Tomorrow may as well be fine,
So let me finish my work tomorrow in time.”

So tomorrow came and knock my door,
I realized that I haven’t finished a single chore.
Problems tumbled down my face,
In front of me every pending work lays.

My mind is filled with confusion,
I can’t find any solution,
Nothing is going well with me,
Problems and only problems I see.

But one thing I came to know,
Nothing must be kept till tomorrow.
What we can accomplish today;
We must finish it, come what may.

So that when tomorrow comes, 
There will be no worry, not even problems,
Cause our duties have been accomplished in time,
Tomorrow will become absolutely fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment